Monday 1 July 2013

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String - The Shabby Oak....

Hello all, I hope you're well and have enjoyed the sunny weekend?

These days when I fancy a little retail therapy I like to browse little independent shops and small boutiques - both when I'm shopping in bricks and mortar stores or online.

As such I am always delighted to find a new shop that sells beautiful items that make my heart go pitter-patter.

I was therefore delighted when The Shabby Oak offered to sponsor a post and sent me some goodies to review which came wrapped up in the best way:

What a gorgeous treat to receive in amongst the bills!!

The Shabby Oak is an independent family run business, selling a range of carefully selected, beautiful gifts, homewares and jewellery. As with my packages all orders are wrapped beautifully to make receiving them a real treat.

Inside my parcel were some really gorgeous treats, my favourite being this lovely Rabbit Jewellery Holder:


These Floral Triple Wall Hooks will look great in my sewing room - gotta love flowers AND birds!!:


One can never have too many photo frames (did you know that lots of photos on display is the sign of a happy home?) and this Antique Heart Frame is a classic:


And also included were a couple of pretty little butterfly clips:


I am delighted with the service and products from The Shabby Oak and will certainly be adding them to my favourites for when I feel the urge for a spot of retail therapy.

Hugs,

Sarah x

PS You can "like" The Shabby Oak on Facebook to keep up with all the news and offers....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment you leave makes my day, so do take a moment to say hello....

S x