Wednesday 29 June 2011

Versatile Blogger Award - So More Facts About Me!!

The lovely Ashley over at Jellybean's Odds and Ends has given me a Versatile Blogger Award!!



Thanks so much Ashley - I am thrilled to bits!! I just had to laugh as I looked up (can't touch type!!) and I had typed "trilled to bots"!!

I've been blogging six months now (where does the time go?) and I cannot tell you how much it means to me each day to receive your comments. I really don't know what I did with my internet time before I did my daily blog visits and I really feel as though I am making some friends - so thank you all, so much.

Now, I am charged with sharing seven facts about me and passing this award onto seven other bloggers - so here goes:

  • Mr G and I have never been to America. These days it seems everyone has been but not us. We hope to remedy that next year before the boys are too old to appreciate Disney!!
  • My sister jokes that the refuse tip is our furniture shop - she only buys new. Her loss I reckon, lol!!
  • I am 1/4 Polish. I have often been told by Poles that they can see the eastern European blood in me.
  • Although we have both, I am allergic to cats and horses. If I cuddle my horses or TC gives me a kiss (he loves a smooch and I can't resist) I come up in a red, itchy rash.
  • I love musicals (and so does Mr G!!) Particularly Phantom, Chicago and Sweeney Todd.
  • I detest fish, unless it is in fingers or battered from the chip shop. Any other fish is just too fishy.
  • I wear my late Dad's wedding ring on my right thumb.

Gosh, that was hard!!

Now to pass it on to some of my favourites:







8 comments:

  1. Cheers, my love- it makes my day to know that real people put there read my stuff!
    Btw, love what your other half called your doll! Tee hee. Naughty man.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, just remembered the other bit I wanted to say - I buy my blocks online from woodcraftshapes.co.uk. - xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crochet with Raymond30 June 2011 at 01:40

    thank you Sarah! that is super sweet of you, I'm always quite humbled that people like reading my blather and looking at my pictures enough to award me a prize!
    Wishing you a lovely day, it's pouring here but summer at your place, hope the sun is shining!
    Love Alice XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! Oh, I don't think you're ever too old for Disney! I've been to the Paris Disney, and it really is magical! :) Have you ever tried sushi? I've been to 'Yo! sushi' and its gorgeous. Its so fresh it leaves a lovely clean taste in your mouth :)
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks for thinking of me, xx I don't tend to take part in awards, but thank you so much anyway! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Sarah!! I really enjoyed reading your facts. :)
    I've never been to america either, so you're not alone ... but I will be once you've gone there! haha.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah..been having a bag of trouble with my blog this morning had to change all sorts to get on and sorry l don't do these but a big hug for thinking of me
    Hugs Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha love the fish fact as i get laughed at as only just started eating fish as doing weight watchers and fish good for you and i say some fish are to fishy ,i will only eat certain types and they cant look to fishy either get me ha ha x

    ReplyDelete

Every comment you leave makes my day, so do take a moment to say hello....

S x