Sunday 1 May 2011

April's Completed Projects....

In an unashamed rip-off of my friend Ashley over at Jellybeans Odds and Ends (well, they do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!) I have decided to do a little gallery of the things I have completed in April.


My maxi dress - first time sewing with jersey. I really like this one (which is fab as the last 3 garments were hideous!!) and have another half done:



I also made a short dress in the same fabric but I looked ghastly in the pics so I shall have to re-do those!!

Two Bags:




Crochet cushion:


Crocheted pillowcase edging:


Bunting: 


This is done too but not ready to photograph:


Wow, that's eight completed projects!! I'm really surprised by that as I thought I was much better at starting things than finishing them (story of my life!!)

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend?

S x







9 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been very productive!! :) It's really great looking back at the month, I forget the things I've completed sometimes (like Becky's eveing gown, as I don't see it in my wardrobe I forget about it!) so it's nice to be reminded.
    I can't wait to see the embroidered cushion properly, it looks gorgeous! I love embroidery, though I haven't done any in a while.
    Can you believe it's May already?! I've got exams this month!! Eek!
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, well done. It's kind of satisfying to put it all together to see how much you've accomplished.
    You have a lovely week too,
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makes, Sarah! I love your dress and the embroidery is great! You've been busy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eight? Eight projects finished? And all in one post!! Wow, girl, you are superwoman!!!!

    I think I could never have too much bunting for my liking!! I love it so much.

    And I am absolutely coveting your CK bag. Gorgeous!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow sarah b's got skills. i can totally see me rocking that rose pink purse. your pillow case reminds me of one my great grandma had made for me, as child, that has been forever lost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blimey, you've been busy!!!!!! My projects have come to a halt at the moment. Hopefully, it will all be resumed when all the kids are back at school!

    Have a super day!

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a productive time you've had! I'm well impressed.
    I'd love to make something I could actually wear. I can't see it happening any time soon though. I'm still stressing over whether to attempt some curtains! LOL
    Where did you get your dress fabric, if you don't mind me asking? I'm finding it hard to get some reasonably priced material.

    The dress looks wonderful on you, it really suits you and is a fantastic fit.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debs olliemilliehen28 September 2014 at 18:47

    hi hun, its Debs (OMH) here from SU. can I ask what pattern you used to sew the dress. its lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment you leave makes my day, so do take a moment to say hello....

S x